10 DOF Inertial Measurement Unit
ADXL345 Breakout board (I2C/SPI)
Magnetometer Triple Axis Compass i2c
Type K Thermocouple - Temperature Sensor
Ultrasonic Range Finder - Distance Measuring Transducer Sensor
55.37mm (2.18 Inch) Flex Sensor
PIR Sensor - Pyroelectric Motion Sensor
Platinum Resistance Temperature Sensor Probe
This board features a great deal of dynamic motion related measurements:
- You can measure angular velocity using the gyro and gravity using the accelerometer which is on a single motion sensor chip. The gyro's velocity range is +250 500 1000 or 2000 degrees/second (°/s). The accelerometer can measure ranges of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g or ±16g. You can pick the ranges by configuring the device.
Accelerometer and Gyro Datasheets:- Product Specification Datasheet- Register Map and Descriptions Datasheet
- Measure direction with the three axis magnetic field module (3-axis compas or magnetometer). Datasheet
- Measure atmospheric pressure with the integrated Barometer. This can determine falling and rising velocity, altitude, inside and outside sensing and navigation and for weather forcasting. Datasheet
- Communicate and control this IMU using I2C.
- Power the IMU with a voltage between 3.3v to 5v.